Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NewsFeed

Hey, I'm Chris Tataryn, currently finishing my education as a newspaper reporter in Brandon, Manitoba.
The paper I am doing my practicum with is in the process of downsizing, costing all my current co-workers their jobs.

Newspaper is a dying industry, an unfortunate reality for those of us who enjoy the written word as our primary resource for news. But you have to keep with the times, and that is why I'm starting this blog.

I will be posting every story I write for the paper on this blog, as well as sharing and writing news from around the globe, keeping all my readers up to date on everything from politics to celebrities, and everything in between.

I want people to be able to come to NewsFeed for details on any news happenings they may be interested in. I hope it serves this purpose to you, and I hope you enjoy what you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment